Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Terrible 2's A Year Early......!

Okay, so I haven’t updated this lately but we have been super, super busy. Summer classes are piling on the homework We have been super busy…Last weekend I took Oakley to the Lansford parade-he loved it. We have a busy week coming up. Kelly, Matt, and Eli fly in Thursday night and Saturday we are going to the lake to a friend’s cabin for the day with a few friends from high school Saturday were going out to my best friend Katie’s parent’s house to celebrate the 4th. I’m excited for the long weekend, but it will be a busy weekend, followed by the week because we will be busy hanging out with Kelly, Matt, and Eli.
Oakley definitely hit his terrible 2’s a year early! He has been super naughty. He knows how to throw tantrums and likes to pick on Bryan when he is watching TV. Oakley is not much of a TV kid and he would much rather have Bryan playing on the floor with him rather than watching TV. Oakley tries to get his way, and with me... he always does
I will update and put pictures on here as soon as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment