Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oakley's Weekend Adventure.

It has been an eventful weekend for Mr. Oakley. Friday after daycare he left with his daddy for the weekend. He stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Trueblood's Friday night. Saturday I met him and Adam for a few minutes before they got on the road to head to Linton to visit Adam's family. I am missing that little boy like crazy right now, but he will be home in a few hours. Adam made sure he sent me a lot of picture texts through out the weekend, which was awesome. I got a lot done this weekend with him being gone. Him and I moved over to my sister's house. We both have our own bedrooms now!:) I'm super excited about that. I got his room all set up and decorated and ready for him to come home to. I got mine pretty much done as well. Now I am just sitting here doing laundry waiting for that little bugger to get home. I will get recent pictures on here as soon as we are all settled in. Kelly-I'll make sure I put pictures of his room on here, just for you. This weekend were headed out to Wyoming for my cousin's graduation-should be a blast. I can't wait to see all of the family...it's well over due.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see all the pictures of his room-my phones pictures are not good at all! I have to work on Eli's room too-but i'm in no hurry to move him in there yet! lol.. I'm sure Adam and Oak had a great time visiting family! And your roadtrip is going to be exciting!! Gunna snoop around this a little more now!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete